Blogging About...

Welcome to my Blog! Prepare for a series of blogs about God-knows-what! Haha! Also expect a lot of personality and probably a fair share of sarcasm. I'm a 20 year old college student with big dreams and a lot to say, are you ready for all that entails? If you're up for the challenge, scroll down and prepare to be dazzled. ;)

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Rutgers Experience

I'm not sure what it is about my bed at Rutgers but it makes me want to sleep my life away. I lay here attempting to be productive and the only thing I can manage is a yawn and a rub of my eyes. Today is the first day of class, the exciting part is that today I have both my Acting 1 class and Choir, which means my creative juices will continue to flow throughout the day. Also, it's wing night - which I just so happen to love. I'm not quite sure when my love of wings came about, I always loved the Chinese fried wings but didn't care much for any other ones. Lately, I'm such a wing fanatic though. In other news, I'm very excited about this semester. I have a lot of plans and a lot of exciting things coming my way. I'm going to attempt to become involved with some of the writing clubs on campus such as the targum, the medium, or even the literary magazine. I need to start gaining experience. I'm also going to continue volunteering at Cross Roads Theater. That in itself is exciting, not only is it an amazing opportunity to network with people already invested in my field of choice but I also get to watch the shows for free when there is available seating. This semester has many amazing things coming my way, I'm excited to endure it all and see where it leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Fox Love